Your lease references a chart of rules and regulations that you must follow. According to Pennsylvania State Law, these rules and regulations may be changed at any time. Therefore, it is your responsibility to be familiar with these rules. These rules are different from lease terms. The difference between rules subject to change, and fixed lease terms are that rules and regulations have more to do with the code of conduct that is expected of our tenants.
Rules and Regulations
- Tenant must comply with all Landlord instructions and deadlines regarding clerical processing and private company policy.
- Tenant must treat Landlord, Landlord’s staff, and Landlord’s successors with respect as professionals. Disrespect will be considered misconduct and a violation of this Agreement. Such disrespect can be grounds for Eviction or Security Deposit deductions of up to the full amount. Disrespect can be described as but not limited to rude vulgar language, aggressive behavior, disregard for company policy, and mean conduct. Landlord insists on working with “Family Friendly” tenants.
- It is the Tenants sole responsibility to understand the administrative policies including administrative fees of Landlord, Landlord’s agents or assistants, and Landlord’s successors as they may apply.
- Tenant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Property, including without limitation removing standing water or condensation in the unit, and not allowing wet or moist towels to remain on floors.
- Tenant is responsible for the proper use of showers and shower curtains and must use exhaust fans or open windows to allow moisture to escape.
- Tenant must not block or otherwise interfere with the operation of heating or ventilation systems supplied by Landlord and must inform Landlord immediately if such equipment malfunctions or if Tenant suspects mold or mildew growth.
- The Tenant shall inform the Landlord of any condition that may cause damage to the Property.
- The Tenant may not block the fire escape.
- The Tenant may not use windows, decks, or balconies for the purpose of drying laundry.